Monday, June 29, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Well, I was really hoping against all odds that this summer would not be a repeat of last summer in terms of heat. I got my wish, but I guess I should have been more specific. Because I actually didn't think in a million years it would be possible for it to be hotter than last summer. I've been wanting to post more, but life seems a little mundane at the moment. We spend most of our days inside - reading, playing, and (I'm a little ashamed of this one) watching probably too much of the Backyardigans. Today we ventured outside in celebration of the 99 degree weather and here are a few pictures of Grant playing. He is so funny. His newest saying is "I sure am". As in, "Grant, are you having fun playing outside?" -- "I sure am!"

PS. I have finished a couple more books and will be writing on them very soon if I can collect my thoughts!

2 comments:

walkers said...

oh grant, what a character!

Christine said...

He is so funny! I love that giant sink, that looks like fun!