Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Snapshots

{snapshots from 6 weeks of life}

My brother looks a little uncertain about holding me, someone help before he lets go.

My first Baylor parade. I'm getting indoctrinated early for the freshman class of 2028.

I sound like a small wounded cat when I cry. I like making that sound a lot.

What's the big deal about pumpkins anyways?

My first golfing outing gave me a chance to break in my new tennis shoes.

Fishing trip at the ranch. Sunshine makes me happy and sleepy!

5 weeks. Enjoying a nice fall day without a care in the world.

My 6 week birthday. Notice my new double-chin. Life has been good to me.



1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh that precious little Lucy! I LOVE her 5 week outfit, too cute! And the 6-week double chin :) "Life has been good to me" - made me laugh out loud!